As we prepare to open our doors at Resinate we are extremely mindful of the current state of affairs concerning COVID-19 and the safety of the public. As a company based on compassion and care, we closely follow the dynamic nature of the coronavirus situation. The health and well-being of our customers and staff is of utmost importance. As such, and in conformance with the guidance issued by both the U.S. Center for Disease Control and the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission, Resinate has implemented the following procedures:
- All employees are educated on the COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines issued by the CDC and informed of their obligation to stay home should they, or any co-habitants, show any signs of illness. Resinate adapted our sick-time policy to accommodate any issues that arise.
- Team members continue to receive training and information about COVID-19 to remain up to date with best practices for staying healthy.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed throughout our facilities.
- All staff members maintain a schedule of frequent and vigorous hand washing, at least once every 30 minutes.
- Staff are required to use hand sanitizer between every transaction. Gloves will also be provided but regular sanitizing is still necessary. We will regularly sanitize point of sale and high touch areas including doors, pin pads, and displays frequently with disinfectant.
- We are launching our on-line ordering service to expedite the in-store transaction process. Online ordering will be available as early as next week.
- We are working toward launching delivery service to patients.
- For those concerned about handling cash Resinate has a cashless ATM system.
For patients coming to the store, we are implementing the following procedures:
- Resinate has ample parking but we will monitor it closely to ensure there is no overcrowding. We will manage the parking to keep patrons at a safe distance from other vehicles and people.
- We implemented a 6’ spaced waiting area outside the dispensary using traffic cones.
- Display cases are marked DO NOT TOUCH. We will wipe them down every 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitizer is on hand and patrons are encouraged to sanitize their hands before entering and exiting the premises.
- We will allow only ten people, including staff, in the store at a time.
- Budtenders will be required to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water every 30 minutes.
Resinate will always remain committed to providing knowledgeable and neighborly service with the health and wellness of our patients and staff of primary importance. We will remain vigilant in monitoring the coronavirus and will take all necessary steps to protect the safety of our community. Our hearts go out to all who have been impacted by this situation.
Should you have any questions about our safety policies at this time please contact email@example.com for any additional information.
Follow on Social Media: